Removes bacteria and other harmful micro-organisms to reduce the risk of Infection.
Keeps it free from skin rash or irritation caused by touching an allergen.
Gold is a stable element and chemically inert. It is 100% non-reactive. Keeps all kind of allergic reaction away.
An 18 Carat is more appropriate for piercing as it provides the required strength and endurance on the piercing needle.Gold is a stable element and chemically inert. It does not bind chemically with others elements, nor does it rust or tarnish and is 100% non-reactive.